- Bust - $10 USD (1,000 points)
- Waist Up - $15 USD (1,500 points)
- Full Body - $20 USD (2,000 points)
- Additional Characters - +$10 USD (1,000 points) per character
- Bust - $15 USD (1,500 points)
- Waist Up - $20 USD (2,000 points)
- Full Body - $30 USD (3,000 points)
- Additional Characters - +$15 USD (1,500 points) per character
- Bust - $20 USD (2,000 points)
- Waist Up - $30 USD (3,000 points)
- Full Body - $40 USD (4,000 points)
- Additional Characters - +$20 USD (2,000 points) per character
- Simple Background or Transparent - FREE
- Complex Background - +$20 USD (2,000 points) (can be more or less depending on complexity)
- Soft Shading instead of Cell - +$10 USD (1,000 points)
Please make sure that you have read my Terms of Service before you decide to commission me. If you send me a commission request, you are automatically agreeing to my terms.
What I will draw
- Human Characters, original or fanart
- Animal Characters, original or fanart (including Pokémon and other fantasy creatures)
- Anthro Characters, original or fanart
- Pairings, whether straight or gay (NSFW is an option, but it would involve an additional fee. If you are interested, we can discuss the details privately.)
What I will not draw
- Heavy gore (some blood and light wounds are okay, feel free to check with me)
- Overly extreme proportions
- I reserve the right to decline to draw a commission, in case there is something I forgot to put on this list or if I am uncomfortable with drawing it for any reason.
- Do not send any payment until the commission has been discussed between us and agreed upon.
- Payment must be made using either PayPal or DeviantArt points.
- When paying with PayPal, use the “goods and services” option. The fee will be calculated into your payment (2.9% of the price + $0.30).
- Point payments are made through DeviantArt’s Commission Application (which is the reason for the base price differences). If you are interested in a point commission, I will make a specific area for you to pay.
- For sketches and lineart I must receive your payment before I begin the commission.
- For fully colored pictures, the payment may be sent either before or after the sketch is completed. I will not continue the picture until I receive payment.
- If what you want is complex either visually or conceptually, be prepared to pay more than the base charge. This includes extremely detailed requests.
- If you are not satisfied in some way with your completed commission, than it is possible for me to make minor changes to the image, such as issues with colors or small details.
- I will do one or two small revisions at your request free of charge (depending on the circumstances) but I will likely ask for a fee if you require excessive revisions.
- Larger changes to things such as posing would probably require almost completely redoing the commission, so I would only be able to do that for an additional charge.
- If I have not started your commission, I will provide a full refund at your request.
- For sketches and lineart, I am unable to offer refunds after I have already started work on the commission. If you are not happy with the final product of a sketch or lineart, you may requests revisions as detailed in the Revisions section.
- If you have commissioned me for a full color image and you have already approved the sketch I've shown you, I can only refund you the amount that exceeds the price of a sketch.
- Lineart and fully-colored pictures can be emailed to you without my watermark and at a higher resolution. I will usually ask for your preferred email once the commission is finished, but if I forget then feel free to ask me.
- By default, I will usually post commissions to my DeviantArt, Tumblr, or both, as long as the image is SFW. If you would rather I not post your commission on either one or both of these websites, or if you’d like to remain anonymous, please let me know.
- You are free to edit and use the commissions you purchase for personal use, as long as there is no monetary gain involved. You may also repost or display the commission as you please, as long as you credit me as the original creator of the artwork.
- You are not allowed to use the commissions you purchase from me for monetary gain, whether it is on merchandise, advertisements, or anything else. If you are interested in purchasing art that is intended for commercial use, entirely different pricing options would be involved. If you are interested in that, however, feel free to notify me and we will discuss the matter in more detail.
3 - OPEN
1 - OPEN
2 - OPEN
3 - OPEN
*(If all slots are full but you are interested in commissioning me, I can put you on this wait list. That means that when a slot opens up, I will come to you so that you are guaranteed that slot)
REQUESTS - Closed.
ART TRADES - Closed.
COMMISSIONS - OPEN: ashteritops.deviantart.com/jou…
MY TO-DO LIST:
- Pending (waiting for payment or on hold)
- Background (if necessary)
HauntedMuck Commission -
- Sticker Designs
- Plan for webcomic
LIST OF MY CHARACTERS AND IDEAS